MIPEC Project Services
With both client side and head contractor experience and capabilities, MPS provides a complete package to deliver whatever you require.
Although MPS currently operates out of Gladstone, Brisbane and Mackay, the division’s geological footprint covers all of Queensland. MPS is strategically reviewing future expansion into other states based on preferred contractor status with current client portfolio.
The highly skilled and dedicated MPS team provides you with high end quality products and services, with a commitment to continual improvement and innovation and zero compromise to safety and company values.
This commitment is further demonstrated and reinforced through the implementation of the MIPEC Management System (MMS) in conjunction with International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) and Australian / New Zealand (AS/NZS) Standard accreditations.
Current clients enjoy safer project solutions, unparalleled attention to detail and innovations that reduce life cycle costs, ensuring they receive the best possible return on their investments.
- Design Management
- Project feasibility
- Scope and budgeting
- Detailed project costing
- Methodology development
- Front end material management and planning
- Site materials management
- Asset management
- Project and Expenditure reviews
- Commercial and Risk reviews
- All aspects of Contracts Administration
- Mining Infrastructure Upgrades & Expansions
- Coal Processing Facilities
- Food Processing Equipment & Infrastructure
- Waste Water Treatment Facilities and Upgrades
- Bio gas/clean energy systems
- Defence Projects (FSC Accredited)
- Utilities and Service Distribution Facilities & Networks
- Specialised Health / Aged Care Facilities & Expansions
- Government Infrastructure Upgrades & Expansions
- Port & Logistics Infrastructure
- HSE Systems Development & Improvement
- Regulatory Compliance
- Sourcing & Procurement
- Process development
- Tender Writing
- Revenue Management
- Project Services:
- Project Portfolio Development & Management
- Construction Management
- Design Reviews
When engaging MIPEC’s team, you can be assured of:
- 24/7 service
- Remote area works
- Ready acess to other MIPEC divisions:
- Facilities and Asset Maintenance
- Marine Consulting and Surveying Services
- Marine Operations including Port and Slipway Services
MIPEC is committed to being a preferred partner and enjoys long term relationships with current clientele.